Tuesday, November 06, 2007

For Kalin ...


Youkou in New Dress, originally uploaded by knit_purr.

Kalin brought up miniature knitting and I just had to contribute...

If you're at all interested in mini knit and crochet there are two great Flickr pools: miniature knitting and tiny ami

The first person to get me into miniature knitting (and still one of my favorites) is Knit Purr. She has some amazing work. And if you're at all interested in Blythe dolls or Momoko dolls, then you definitely have to check her out. The picture above is a Blythe doll wearing one of her hand knit dresses. I picked this one because I know Kalin likes Blythe dolls and mini knits. Plus, I think this doll looks like her.

1 comment:

Kalin said...

hmm...I wonder what box my blythe doll is in...


But I'd mini crochet of course.

Actually would a hamster want a sweater?