Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crafty Pay-it-forward



One of the blogs I read regularly is Nadia's Crafting Adventures. Yesterday she made a pay-it-forward post. Being one of the first three people to comment, I am now making my own.

What you need to do: Be one of the first three people to post here. Then make a similar pay-it-forward post on your blog.

What you get in return: a crafty goodie from me. Free. In the mail.

(Picture note: My hamster drinking from his new water bottle. He's cute but escaped from his cage last night, and was standing in a skirt that was on my floor when I woke up. He wasn't that stressed when I picked him up and put him back in his cage. He was very thirsty though.)

(Another picture note: I added a picture of the truffles to the last blog post. I was also thinking making thenm with strawberry cream cheese would be another fun variation.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Kalin,
sounds fun (the pay-it forward). I'll play. Cute hamster! I had a visit from my son's late hamster one morning (5:00 a.m.) in the kitchen! Thought it was a mouse until I realized it was brown and too big!
BTW- they call it confectioner's sugar here.

Nadia said...

Ooo! What a cute hamster!

Ericandles said...

Hi Kalin,

I am "paying it forward" on my blog already. What great motivation to get crafty...as if I need an excuse!