Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Got Craft


We're very excited to be participating in the Got Craft? fair again this year on May 4. We did it last year and had a splendid time - met a pile of fantastically creative indie crafters and artists.

This year looks to be bigger and better with a stellar lineup of vendors, including some people we recognize: Toodlebunny I remember from Portobello West where I fell in love with a necklace at her table and had to be torn away from it (broken hearted), It's Your Life - fabulous new jewlery made of vintage bits, Anabella Designs - more amazing jewelry*.

People we haven't seen before that look awesome: Bootyfly Bags, Irit Sorokin Designs (jewelry), RumahKampung makes tweed Ipod cozies from recycled suit jackets, need I say more?

The biggest problem at this fair will be keeping myself from spending all my money on the fabulousness that will surround me.

Hope some folks in Vancouver can come check it out. The first 30 people in the door get a swag bag filled with free goodies!



*Why does anyone shop in those big generic chain jewelry stores when there are so many fabulous, unique, independent jewelry makers out there?


* * *

Rhiannon here! I just wanted to add something. See those awesome signs there? They were designed by Jaimie of Crookkid who I've blogged about in the past. She's also going to have a table at the fair, where I hope she will be selling these.

No comments: