Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ravelry and Diandra

Diandra posted this comment on my last post "if it's any consolation, i'm kind of afraid to make the purse ;)" So I decided to give her some pattern alternatives in the twisty cables get far too frustrating.

I went onto ravelry, did a pattern search for free knitting patterns using bulky weight yarn. It was super easy and I have no idea what I would have done in pre-ravelry times.

Di, here are some other ones you can choose from, most of them are way less yardage so you'll have yarn left for something for yourself:

1. Plaited Scarf
2. Russet
3. Serafine
4. Kaya Scarf
5. Felted Bag

And here's the original request: Cable Purse

I apologize to anyone reading this blog who is not a current member of ravelry. You won't be able to see these links. However, if you knit or crochet at all, you should sign up get an invite. It's awesome.

No comments: