Monday, February 16, 2009

New! Patterns!

First, I want to say what a wonderful job I think Lisa is doing with her posts. I enjoy the surprises of her posts whenever I think about posting. However, this also means, I really need to post more.

My productivity is continuing, but it's definitely a case of my eyes/yarn lust being bigger than my stomach/schedule. My one day a week at the yarn store has turned into full time and my entrepreneurial dreams are on the forefront.

One thing I have been trying to focus is writing up some crochet patterns. I have four in the works right now. The first is my Cupcakes for Secrets. I have half of this done in a note book that I must locate. Then I can finish the second half and get it finalized. The second two are both for spring scarves, but are very different in style. I hope to have one done by the end of the month, and the other done in March.

The fourth project is completed. It is a simple and practical market bag that's perfect for the spring farmers markets. I used 1 skein of Louet Euroflax and had quite a bit left. You could also substitute it with another linen yarn, hemp, or even cotton. The pattern is up in our etsy shop now. You can get it in .pdf format or as a paper copy.

Here's a picture of it holding 3 skeins of Cascade EcoWool:

No comments: